Writing skills forms core of the civil services Mains Examination. Most of the aspirants giving the Mains examination possess outstanding knowledge, but they lack in case of writing skills.
Aspirants should be able to show all the information or knowledge in a coherent and logical manner, as needed by the UPSC.
In this practice class we will learn
1) How we can differentiate our answers copies from average answer copies?
2) To write a good answer, knowledge is not enough, so Understanding the question is important.
3) How to Maintain the word limit? As UPSC clearly mentioned that “content of the answer is more important than its length.”
4) What should be answer structure Answer Structure?As UPSC demands a descriptive answer. If there is an introduction- body, conclusion, it will fetch you good marks.
5) Role of Language and Diagram