3 Yrs Foundation Course
Become an IAS Officer After 12th
IAS NEXT Foundation Program 2022 aims for inculcating the office like qualities in the candidate thus making him/her an ideal candidate for the Civil Services Examination.
The course helps the candidate in 5 ways :
- Increasing the reading ability of the Aspirant to make the preparation easier & Assured selection.
- Expose the candidate to wide perspectives to ensure that there is inclusiveness and deep though in the answers he/she presents for the exam
- Covers the entire syllabus in easy manner making the concepts absolutely clear well within time.
- Trains the candidate for elaborate answer writing and interview guidance.
- Finally to Achieve Aim.
Explore the Course Modules in Detail
Month 1 & 2
- Basic of Political Thoughts
- Democracy, Socialism and various other Method of Governance
1. Animal Farm, George Orwell (Book)
- Paragraph Reading & Comprehension Classes.
- Understanding of Introduction Body Conclusion.
2. The Doctor and the Saint, Arundhati Roy (Book)
- About some Sociological Caste Systems etc.
- Projects on Caste System Practice.
- Create Questions
- News like Articles
- Ground work in society
- To search ways & Measures.
3. Books of Dr. Kalam, Sri Gandhi Ji (Hind swaraj)
Month 3 & 4
- Bhagat Singh (The Selected works of Bhagat Singh), S.C. Bose (Books- The Indian Struggle)
Centrality of the Middle Class, Satish Deshpande (Essay)
- What benchmark will you create for someone to be called middle class today?
- What are the harms of having a falsely marked middle class ?
- India since Independence by Bipin Chandra (Finishing the whole book, light reading) (Book)
a. Assignments, not objective checking facts, but understanding the ideas
- Case Studies
- Project Work
Month 5 & 6
- Book Social Problems in India : Ram Ahuja
- Case Studies
- Untouchables : Narendra Jadhav
- A Nation in Making : Surendra Nath Banerjea
Month 7 & 8
Month long reading of The Hindu, in detail.
- Read the economy pages and make a list of terms you don't know. It will be boring in the beginning, don't leave the practice. Make a notebook of such terms and look for their meanings from Oxford Dictionary of Economics.
- Make notes of all the orders given by the Supreme Court.
- Write summaries of all the "Main Editorials" of The Hindu. (2 small pieces, at the left of the Editorial page)
- Hindu Months
- Maths & Reasoning Continue
Month 8, 9, 10 & 11 - (NCERT)
- Democratic Politics - I (9th Class)
- Democratic Politics - II (10th Class)
Month 9 &10
- History - our part - I (6th Class)
- History - our part - II (7th Class)
- India & Contemporary World - I (10th Class)
- India & Contemporary World - II (10th Class)
- Contemporary legal Affairs
Our Basic Programme + Optional (Understanding & practice)
Course Name: G.S Basic/Foundation Programme
- Ancient India
- Medieval India
- Modern India
- Physical geography
- Indian Geography
- Human Geography
Special focus on Technology
- Human Anatomy
- Computer basics & technology
- Gene technology
- Space technology
- Information technology
- Basics of economics
- Indian Economy
- Economic survey
- Indian polity
- International Organisations
- Current Affairs
- Government schemes
- UP Special
- 12 MCQ TEST
- Essay writing classes
- Current issues classes
Our Basic Programme + Advance Program + Optional
Course Name: Advance Programme
- Daily Current Affairs with Detailed Discussions
- G.S. Mains - Paper - I
- G.S. Mains - Paper - II
- G.S. Mains - Paper - III
- G.S. Mains - Paper - IV
- Pre Test Series
- Mains Test Series
- Essay writing
- Mock Interview practice + Optional - Classes + Optional Test Series