FOR UPPSC & other States DURATION : 12 MONTHS
PCS Stands for Provincial Civil Services , PCS stands for Provincial Civil Services. PCS exam is held for the recruitment of candidates for the civil service posts of that particular state. These posts are under the control of the State government and one cannot be transferred to another state once recruited in PCS.
To achieve, Assured success, you need to prepare for this exam very thoroughly, with full dedication, focus, sincerity, positive attitude, confidence and hard work.
The IAS NEXT having successful candidates and specialized experts, for each subject to take special classes under the guidance of Sudhanshu mishra. It helps students ward off their doubts and bring more clarity in subjects.
We also conduct weekly objective and subjective tests to assess the preparation level of students. It helps them enhance their knowledge and learning with the proper explanation on each topic by subject matter experts.
We have comprehensive programme for assured results.
About Up-Pcs Pattern
Plan Of Examination : The competitive examination comprise three successive stages viz :-
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice).
- Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e. Written examination).
- Viva- Voce (Personality Test).
Preliminary Examination :
The Pre examination will consist of two compulsory papers which will be objective and MCQ type. The papers shall be 200 marks each and of two hours duration. Both the papers shall be objective Type & multiple choice in which there shall be 150-100 questions respectively.
|PAPER||NO.OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS||DURATION|
|PAPER 1 (G.S)||150||200||2 HRS|
|PAPER 2 (APTITUDE)||100||200||2 HRS|
- Paper-II of the Preliminary Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- It is mandatory for the Candidates to appear in both the papers of Preliminary Examination for the purpose of evaluation. Therefore a candidate will be disqualified in case he does not appear in both in papers.
- The merit of the Candidates will be determined on the basis of marks obtained in Paper-I of the Preliminary Examination.
Subjects For The Main (Written) Examination :
The Written examination will consist of the following compulsory and optional subjects. The syllabus whereof is mentioned below. The candidates have to select any two subjects from the list of optional subjects for main examination. Each optional subject will consist of two papers.
|PAPER||TYPE OF EXAM||NO.OF QUESTION||DURATION||MAX.MARKS|
|GENERAL HINDI||SUBJECTIVE||3 HRS||150|
|GENERAL STUDIES 1||OBJECTIVE||150||2 HRS||200|
|GENERAL STUDIES 2||OBJECTIVE||150||2 HRS||200|
|OPTIONAL 1-PART 1||SUBJECTIVE||3 Hours||200|
|OPTIONAL 1-PART2||SUBJECTIVE||3 Hours||200|
|OPTIONAL 2-PART1||SUBJECTIVE||3 Hours||200|
|OPTIONAL 2-PART2||SUBJECTIVE||3 Hours||200|